Hockey Shop 101 Hosted by Les...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

What about Tony Twist, he was tough, he looked mean even.

Yup Probert is best ever. I have his rookie card (not that is worth much money but I like it), and a Wings jersey with his number on arms and back with his name.

Perhaps I will pull it out and take a pic of it and post it. I love wearing that jersey to the rink to play hockey.

Kordic was a steroid beast that could throw down with anyone... His early death in 1992 was a tragedy, but hey, cocaine overdoses will do that to u...

The Twister is another great, however, his career was cut short by the motobike accident he had in 1999... He never made it back to form or the NHL...

BTW, I got tapes on both these guys... Kordic was the better fighter and fought tougher opposition... Twist was basically the enforcer for Brett Hull with the Blues...

Pretty cool on the Probie jersey Hunter... I have 3 jerseys that are in storage up in Virginia with my brother... They are original game jerseys from Nystrom, Howatt and Gillies... The Gillies jersey even has some blood stains on it, courtesy of Dave Hoyda from the Flyers...

U wanna talk about expensive??? One fella offered me $3,000 for the Gilles sweater...

Clip of Tony Twist doin his thing... He had a HUGE rep BTW... They used to play "The Twist" by Chubby Checker when he got into fights in St. Louis...

And fighting wasnt wanted by the fans, heh Bettman???

What a fuc*nut he is... Ruined the game for me with the cursed Instigator penalty...

Attachments

• twister.avi
    2.6 MB · Views: 41
Yes, I used to participate there, and there are several other hockey fight message boards as well... Hockey aint what it used to be, therefore the whole Old Tyme thing... Its hard for me to watch hockey on TV now, not dat we gets dat many game televised down ere in ol Mississip...

If someone created a cable television show just on hockey fights, dailey updates, best fights, ol tyme greats, it would become so popular it would change the face of the earth....

Don Cherrys show dont count, cause I dont get it here...

Oh, and never seen Orr fight, but have seen him push/shove/grapple during bench clearings...

Oh, and never seen Orr fight, but have seen him push/shove/grapple during bench clearings...
He and Brad Park went at it when they were both at their heyday - I'd say Park got his ass kicked.
8b_1_b.jpg

Looks like a typical pus*y brawl aka huggfest...
It ended that way - I do think Orr knuckled Park a few times before they decided to hug...

I know when Orr first come up in the NHL he was whizzing around a lot of the ole timers. In 1967 there were still many crusty players who would go at a heartbeat and was not going to take likely to some young punk dancing right by them. I do remember Orr getting picked on early in his career.

Clip of Tony Twist doin his thing... He had a HUGE rep BTW... They used to play "The Twist" by Chubby Checker when he got into fights in St. Louis...

And fighting wasnt wanted by the fans, heh Bettman???

What a fuc*nut he is... Ruined the game for me with the cursed Instigator penalty...

100% agreed, most players even want to rule removed.

Kordic was a steroid beast that could throw down with anyone... His early death in 1992 was a tragedy, but hey, cocaine overdoses will do that to u...

The Twister is another great, however, his career was cut short by the motobike accident he had in 1999... He never made it back to form or the NHL...

BTW, I got tapes on both these guys... Kordic was the better fighter and fought tougher opposition... Twist was basically the enforcer for Brett Hull with the Blues...

Pretty cool on the Probie jersey Hunter... I have 3 jerseys that are in storage up in Virginia with my brother... They are original game jerseys from Nystrom, Howatt and Gillies... The Gillies jersey even has some blood stains on it, courtesy of Dave Hoyda from the Flyers...

U wanna talk about expensive??? One fella offered me $3,000 for the Gilles sweater...

Lucky man to have those jerseys. Mine is not game worn (I wish) just a very nice one from the store that I had all done up b/c Bob was one of my all time favorite players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back