I am BACK. Been Missing in Actions (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Emac44

Staff Sergeant
Oct 17, 2006
Brisbane Queensland
Sorry but have been unabled to contribute to the forum. Been extremely busy with home matters since November last year also combined with matters at work. I wish also to offer my apology to Charles if he thought during the US Federal Election I was being over bearing of my opinion on the US Federal Election with my view on John McCain during the first debate. Charles take my word for it. I saw the debates as such and stated my opinion. If you found my opinions offensive that wasn't my intention and I appoligise for any offense you may have felt caused by myself

Matt the family is fine thanks. Just got really busy over Christmas and to the lead up to it. Got into a Political Debate with Conservatives in Yahoo as well and felt I didn't have much to contribute to this forum and needed a bit of a break.

No worries. Us conservatives still luvs you dumbass liberals dispite your emotional shortcomings. :toothy3: Welcome back my friend.

Matt I am not an US liberal in your sense But am a Conservative MYSELF Mate. When I said I was talking to other Conservatives I meant US Conservatives like myself in Yahoo Chat. I am a Sir Robert Menzies Liberal which is an ultra Conservative here in Australia. Hell Mate I have only been back 1 day and you lump me in with Nit Wits from the Left. Thanks mate just what I really needed:p

By the way Charles thanks for your note of friendship. We can agree to disagree. However I still am not sure about Barack Obama as your President. Put it this way Charles I respect the Office of the President of the United States of America but not Obama as I disagree with his foriegn policies regarding International Terrorism etc. But I will say no more about it in this forum page as it is not a Political Based forum or thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back