I am still in disbelief.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Aaron Brooks Wolters

Brigadier General
Jul 28, 2007
Abingdon, VA.
Guys, Evangilder,GrauGiest, Gnomey, GeeDee, Trackend, HoHun, and more. All of your tutoring is finally paying off. The camera club that I am the President of had a Photography show that started this week and runs through July 16th. We had our open house today which I worked the whole time and and had fun doing.
Two women came in and were looking around and asked if I had in photos in the show. I told them my name and let them know that I had four in the show that were tagged with my name. I had the marked NFS (not for sale) because one, I had now clue how much to ask for them and two I didn't think anyone would be that interested in them. Low and behold the younger women comes up and asked me if I would take $100.00 for my black and white photo. Needless to say it took me about three minutes to get my jaw off the floor. I studdered y y y y essss. The Arts Depot gets one third of the price and pays the taxes so I didn't do to bad.:oops: To you guys I owe a H-U-G-E thank you.:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: Oh and this is the one she purchased.

IMG_6161 Black and White aged resized 25.jpg

Thank you folks, but if it were not for all the help that I have received on this Great forum it would not have happened. I am forever grateful to you all. Thank you.:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Last edited:
WOW, Aaron, I always knew your photography was top notch. I am so happy for you. great job, you will sell more of that I am sure. :D 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back