Ideas For The Next Group Builds.... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Harry, I doubt that would bring great diversity of different entries as current group builds do because the choice of possible subjects would be quite limited.

I like the Bush Wars Terry: T-6s, A-37s, South American F4U, P47s and P51s etc.

DBII

Maybe building this model we could win a prize, maybe something like a nobel peace prize will just fall in our lap...:lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Can you tell my idea is biased? I think there are enough variations of night fighters to justify having a catagory of just Night Fighters. I think there was even a B-25H used as a stop gap measure for night fighters in the Pacific. What do you guys think?

as i missed out on the Airframes baiting earlier, i thought i'd wade in with the pic that might have started it all.
how about a group build where we all do this :lol:

sorry Dogsbody, you can hit me next time i get to your house mate

Attachments

• Projectfox.jpg
    Projectfox.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 87
Far as I know, Night Fighters theme is popular and already on the lists. Dan is going to collate the latest suggestions and put up a new poll, so we should have some good stuff to go at.
The bush ars thing could include a fair amount of 'civvy' aircraft converted for milatary use also - Cessnas, Bolkow Junior, Piper Cub bombers, Tiger Moths, and many more.
I doubt if Aircraft of the Movies would get the votes, but could be an interesting side line. I wonder how many types, or how many movies, could be portrayed? I've already got a few in mind, from well know and lesser known movies....
EDIT:- crossing posts. That's a weeks worth of rounds at your expense Red Two..sorry, Blue Three - you're demoted for a week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back