Ideas For The Next Group Builds.... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wayward Wildcats
Wounded Wildcats
Wiped out Wildcats
Washed up Wildcats
Washing machines made from re-cycled Wildcats
Wagon loads of scrapped Wildcats
Wacky Wheels Wildcats.

I was thinking about aircraft carrier planes GB, this doesn't have to be limited to WW2 era. Think it would be cool if we include biplanes used on early carriers same as postwar jet era.

Anything without a Wildcat in it!!!!
Or better still, 'Scrapyard scenes - after the battle' - oh, the numbe of Wildcats I could portray being cut up to make saucepans etc.........

Wayward Wildcats
Wounded Wildcats
Wiped out Wildcats
Washed up Wildcats
Washing machines made from re-cycled Wildcats
Wagon loads of scrapped Wildcats
Wacky Wheels Wildcats.

sSig_banned2.gif
sSig_banned2.gif
sSig_banned2.gif
sSig_banned2.gif

Wonderful Wildcats
Wild Wildcats
Wily Wildcats
Wildy Wonderful Wildcats
Washing Machines Shot Up By Wildcats
Winning Wildcats
Wunderbar Wildcats

:thumbright:

'Wildcat Terry, Or I Walked On The Wild Side'
'Terry The Hussling Wildcat.'
'Terry, The Wildcats and me...Firsthand Account From The Wild Days Of My Youth.'
'How To Breed Wildcats By Terry 'The Wildcat' Fox.'
'I Was Once a Wildcat, The Secret Life Of Terry Fox.'
'Wildcat Story, The Story Behind The Broadway Success!'
'Better A Wildcat In Your Hand, Than Ten In The Scrapyard, How To Be Successful With Hippocrocofrogs By Terry Fox.'

Here's another one, Island Hopping Campaign....From Guadalcanal to Okinawa.

Fantastic little aircraft..the cowling would make a great waste-paper basket, and the rest would be ideal for fire-fighter training... (and just think how many spoons you could get out of the wings!) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

(Jan...! :lol:)

Last edited:
'Terry Fox, Dancing With Wildcats.'
'The Sound Of Wildcats.'
'The Great Wildcat.'
'Von Fox's Wildcat.'

Anyway, how about a GB for the smaller airforces around the world, just before or in the early stages of WWII? Would make for a interesting break from USAAF, RAF, Luftwaffe etc., etc....

If you want to broaden the Spanish Civil War build, we could expand it as follows:

1931 - 1939 The Prequel to War: This build covers the Spanish Civil War, German Invasion of Poland, Italian Invasion of Ethiopia and Japanese Invasion of Manchuria

The time period for the build begins September 1931 with the Japanese Invasion of Manchuria following the Incident at Mukden and ends on 6 October 1939 with the Annexation of Poland by the Germans and Soviets.

That would give folks a broader base of aircraft to work with.

Just an idea. :)

Stop Gap Birds. The planes that held the line because there was nothing else. P-26, P-36, Vindicators, Baltimore,
B18 etc.

DBII

Some good stuff coming out here. Another couple:-
Berlin Airlift.
Airborne Forces aircraft WW2 to Present Day.
The deveolopment of the ..(eg Spitire, Bf109, P40 etc etc.)
Silver Wings - between the wars aircarft.
Aircraft from the Movies.
Bush wars aircarft 'impressed' into service.

I also like Cory's idea about ones home country current planes GB. Would be interesting to have a group build dedicated solely to modern aircraft currently in service around the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back