Ideas For The Next Group Builds....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

OK guys, its time.....

Time to get some ideas out there so I can get together another Group Build Poll where we'll choose the next 8 Builds....

So, if u have a hankering to build a certain model, post up the idea.... Heres a list of what we have already choosen:

Defense of The Reich
PTO
MTO/N. Africa
Heavy Hitters
D Day/Invasion Stripes
Cold War/Armor at Kursk Split Build
BoB
Commonwealth/Night Fighters Split Build
VVS/Eastern Front 1941-45 Split Build

All topics are very interesting I think.It will be quite difficult to decide which one.

Isn't the anti-shipping already covered with heavy-hitters Group Build? As for new suggestions - how about aircraft in foreign service perhaps. Some aircraft, like Bf 109 for example, saw extensive use by other nations...

I know what you mean Igor...Bf109G-6 in Slovakian markings....right? :lol:

:lol: Yep, you got me there Wojtek! :lol:
Then again there are a few more to do in Slovakian markings - Bf 109E, Stuka, He 111, Fw 189, He 111, SM.84... just to name the few and not counting planes build in Czechoslovakia.

Last edited:
Or WW I. All those biplanes! :twisted:

Isn't the anti-shipping already covered with heavy-hitters Group Build? As for new suggestions - how about aircraft in foreign service perhaps. Some aircraft, like Bf 109 for example, saw extensive use by other nations...

We could merge captured aircraft with aircraft in foreign service into one build. :)

Last edited:
Anything without a Wildcat in it!!!!
Or better still, 'Scrapyard scenes - after the battle' - oh, the numbe of Wildcats I could portray being cut up to make saucepans etc.........

Crackin me Mr. Wildcat, I mean Terry....

Gonna need a total of 8 Builds guys..... Each person will be able to pick 8 builds from the eventual poll Ill make up...

I like:
Aircraft Carrier Planes
Planes in Foreign Service
Captured
Winter War
Focke Wulfs
Pearl Harbor
Solomon Island Campaign
Operation Barbarossa
Spitfire Marks
American Muscle
German Pride