I'll Trade U 4 That.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Most of them are of a little bit different shape. But the digit 7 seems to be fine. It may need to be a little bit clipped though. However there aren't digits with the black outline in case you would need for other projects.

Got just the thing for you to cut your own..... how about a full size, 20mm, pattern.
Print the pdf on an A4 sheet and trace.......

Attachments

• 7even.pdf
    1.1 KB · Views: 98
G'day guys!

I'm chasing these for my 1:72 RNZAF collection. Anyone have any to sell?

Cheers,
Evan

A
AESL Airtourer T6/24

B
Beechcraft 200 Super King Air

D
de Havilland DH 50A
de Havilland DH 86 Express
de Havilland DH 94 Moth Minor

H
Hawker Siddeley Andover

M
Miles Aerovan
Miles M2 Hawk
Miles M11 Whitney Straight

P
Porterfield 35W

R
Rearwin 9000 Sportster
Robinson Redwing

S
SaRo A-17M Cutty sark

W
Waco QDC
Waco UOC

Last edited:
It just occurred to me that I still have these kits still tucked away.

I posted this originally back on 18 January 2009...time sure flies, doesn't it?

Anyway, they're still available if anyone's interested.

It sure is...from what I understand, Tamiya started manufacturing scale models in the 70's in 1/100 scale and others followed for a while (like BEN).

Not sure when these kits were made, I do know they've been hiding on the top shelf of my back closet since '97

Naw...I hate ebay and lately, I am hating Amazon...

This is why they sit tucked away, forgotten for so long.

They would certainly make a fun addition to anyone's modern era collection. Perhaps I'll add a few photos of the kits.

Not a bad idea Dave, built some 1/100 kits myself in the '80s and '90s. Nice little scale.

Cheers too Jim! Most are indeed unusual types, hence the rarity... (and you're right about the Staggerwing, 3 kits were made of her that I know of)

Sounds like a broken recoed, but.......

Do you have a Hasegawa 1/72 F-4B/N Phantom II (BH01566) in your discard collection????????
I have a place for one!

Users who are viewing this thread