insane detailing

Trebor

Master Sergeant
2,409
46
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Location
KCLS
this ain't your average Airfix kit. O_O

Model Makers—Young C. Park
 
Seen some of his work before and it really is all amazing. Almost guaranteed he could build a real aircraft if given the equipment and the time.
 
This guy's site has popped up every now and then fr the past few years,

There's another chap, I think from Rumania, who does similar work. All his planes are of metal as well, completely covered and painted. Access panels have working hinges and everything. Unfortunately, I've lost the link and can't remember his name. Maybe someone else here does.

Sorry if this is a hijack.
 
I have a thread (somewhere) were I went down to the museum where his models are on display.

To see them in person is to see "perfection" .... absolute craftsmanship that us mere mortals could only dream of attaining.

I am honored to have seen his works of art.

8)
 
Incredible and beautiful work. More precision engineering in miniature, than modelling!
 
That is some fine work. :thumbup:


Wheels
 
I've seen his Corsair before. I buddy of mine was telling me he saw a guy would built a Ferrari at 1:6th scale WITH WORKING ENGINE that he hand tooled all the parts!!! I gotta find that link and share....
 
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back