Internet Banking

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Geedee

Senior Master Sergeant
Dec 5, 2008

Last edited:
Good one Gary and nice try, I've been waiting all day for the 1st April gag. BTW we Aussies have plastic money with windows……………….

:hotsun: :hotsun:

GeeDee, that was great! I had a "WTF" momment when I read it. "What a minute, isn't that conterfieting? And if it isn't who drops off the money?"

Really good, think I'll use it myself.

Cheers guys. Just a bit of daft fun:D

Was thinking of doing one on Prescription windscreens for cars / trucks.....you know the sort of thing.... vari-focal, photochromatic windscreens with an option to upgrade to polarising. With the vari-focal, the bottom quarter of the windscreen is set to close up so you dont bump into the vehicle infront and the top three quarters is set to distance for normal driving.

For those who cant get on with vari-focal then there wqould be an option to get bi-focal with a clearer boundary between near and distance.

Hey, who knows, they could even extend to GA aircraft. How cool would that be to land at a field with to all intents and purposes, a set of mirror 'shades for a front windshield, that would match the shades the pilot wears !

Was thinking of doing one on Prescription windscreens for cars / trucks.....you know the sort of thing.... vari-focal, photochromatic windscreens with an option to upgrade to polarising. With the vari-focal, the bottom quarter of the windscreen is set to close up so you dont bump into the vehicle infront and the top three quarters is set to distance for normal driving.

For those who cant get on with vari-focal then there wqould be an option to get bi-focal with a clearer boundary between near and distance.

Now the multi-focal would be just great with me. Can you do one for my magnifier :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ??????

:hotsun: :hotsun:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back