Introduction

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hi All,

Glad to have joined this group. My handle is 'Bubi' out of respect for my namesake
Erich Hartmann. I've been flying online sims snce 1995 when I started out with Air Warrior.

These days I command the 8te Staffel JG51 in Battleground Europe (formerly know as WW2 Online).
Our squad JG51, is formed from a mixture of new on-line simmers and older hands from way back in the dawn of online sim-ing.

Battleground Europe is a MMOG - (Massive Multiplayer On-line Game), has a player base upwards of 35,000 players of which you can find about 3,500 online on average, playing Infantry, ATG's, Vehicles, AFV's, Ships and of course Aircraft.

Sound interesting? You can find out more information, download and subscribe to the game here at:
WWII Online- Battleground Europe

Our Squad, for anyone who would like to join us can be found at JG51 "Molders"

My main aim for being here is to search Aircraft Data, look for gun cam footgae, tech data, combat reports and so on, that I can use to train my pilots and improve the standing of our Squad in game.

I've previously served in UK Armed Forces, starting with the RAF Regiment, in the 1980's. After leaving I spent a number of of years as a TA Para, before finally making the move to an SAS reserve unit in 1999.
I ended my service in 2003 and now enjoy "matters military" mainly on-line.

It is as always good to find fellow enthusiasts, and I am glad to be here.

Salutes.

Bubi.

bubi01.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back