Introduction

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

S

sifs2

Hi, My husband and I are becoming more and more appreciative of our heritage and history. We make our living buying and selling things (he's an auctioneer), and come across some really interesting items. My favorites have been the pile of sheetmetal he brought home which turned out to be a complete Stearman cowling and fuel tank (sold to a fellow restoring one with his dad in Colorado), and the book on the Flying Tigers I sold to a man in China whose village had rescued and hidden one of the flyers from the Japs in WWII. He wanted to see if "his Tiger" was in the book!

Anyway, I'm joining this group with a bit of a purpose. I'll post in a different thread also, but I have a USN Special Services Div Mark II 5-PP-a Flash Projector complete with multiple reels of aircraft identification (and one ship reel) and many spare parts, in excellent working condition, for which I'd like to find a home.

This forum seems to have a concentration of people who may be interested and informed. I hope to find a good home for this museum-quality projector!

Thanks,
Kim

Hi, My husband and I are becoming more and more appreciative of our heritage and history. We make our living buying and selling things (he's an auctioneer), and come across some really interesting items. My favorites have been the pile of sheetmetal he brought home which turned out to be a complete Stearman cowling and fuel tank (sold to a fellow restoring one with his dad in Colorado), and the book on the Flying Tigers I sold to a man in China whose village had rescued and hidden one of the flyers from the Japs in WWII. He wanted to see if "his Tiger" was in the book!

Anyway, I'm joining this group with a bit of a purpose. I'll post in a different thread also, but I have a USN Special Services Div Mark II 5-PP-a Flash Projector complete with multiple reels of aircraft identification (and one ship reel) and many spare parts, in excellent working condition, for which I'd like to find a home.

This forum seems to have a concentration of people who may be interested and informed. I hope to find a good home for this museum-quality projector!

Thanks,
Kim
Kim, you're more than welcomed to join this forum but we do not allow open selling of items

OH, I didn't see that. I'm sorry!

With Joe...welcome to the forum in any case!

I think many of us would love to see any aircraft or military related items you find, posted as a topic related thread without the sales pitch.

Evan

Stick around! Knowing in-depth details about items you're selling might make it easier to sell things! Basically....this is a great site for info, don't be afraid to post! The mods don't bite hard. Usually. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back