Its about time I introduce myself

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

r2800doublewasp

Senior Airman
Nov 21, 2008
Northern California
Hi, I have been on the forum for a while now but have never really bothered to introduce myself. Im Jack and I am 15 and from California. I like pretty much all aircraft especially world war two aircraft in particular. I build model aircraft (nowhere near as good as you guys, only built models for around two years now) occasionally but unfortunately I rarely have time because of school work, friends and sports. I forget how I found this forum but its great and you guys are all very helpful (I ask alot of questions if you haven't noticed:)).

Hope you have a Happy New Year,
Jack

Welcome to the forum, Jack.
You will be a very expert of the world war II aircrafts in 10 years soon!

Welcome Jack! And in case you haven't noticed, a few of us are only getting back to modelling after so many years and loss of skill, so we're all in the same boat! :)

Nice to know you Jack. As with all things, it takes time to develop modelling skills, and I'm sure you'll get there. I've been at it nearly 50 years, and I'm still not 'there'!!

Ya, I will definitely post my models as soon as I can...I just messed up my me 262 I was building yesterday. :( Hopefully you guys can give some advice with what I can do. :)...I was thinking a wreck diorama or maybe a postwar junkyard or something.

Hi Jack, welocme aboard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back