Ju 88 A5 1:32

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

had a major setback.. forgot the model on the floor last night..went to bed..and well..went up thirsty in the middle of the night and stepped on it..so now i have some major repairs.. new engines..undercarriagelegs..nosecone..bola..propellers..
so i am taking a new kit as a sparekit.. "#¤%/(#¤%/

s*it Happens:(
piet

i know..but sh**t happens..especially in my world.. lol
i have started the recoverywork.. it will be on the cost of one of my others Ju 88 kits.. but oh well
and since this was my only A5 upgradekit i figured it was worth a try to fix it and "spend" another kit on it.. that makes it only 6 left in the stashbox..

and now i wont leave it on the floor..hehe

also note the greywhite underbelly..this is just how the A5 was when salvaged..also the yellow from barbarossa

and happy new year to all of you guys also :)

Attachments

• healing 001.jpg
    healing 001.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 114
  • healing 002.jpg
    healing 002.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 112
  • healing 003.jpg
    healing 003.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 116
Det var som f*n Guttorm! Trakigt att hora, samtidigt skont att hora att du kan reparera '88:an! Svordomarna hade kommit tatt om det hade varit jag! :lol: Samtidigt sa skulle jag ha sparkat mig rejalt! :oops:

D*mn Guttorm! Sad to hear that, at the same time, nice to see that you can repair the '88! Most powerful words would have been used frequently if it had been me! :lol: At the same time, I'd have kicked myself severely! :oops:

thanks for the kind words..and yes..i was injurd.. my pride..lol

and there was a "few" words that night that would not look good on print..and i almost kicked the 88 into the wall and threw it out the window.. but i kinda left it where it was in its bad state and figured i would look at it in better daylight and see if i could make a bellylanded wreck of it..and well..i decided to restore it..hehe

but still it pisses me off when thinking of it..hehe

hehe

that is my instict yes..hehe restoration is what i live for.. lol

and jan..i took a new kit and took parts from that..so i kinda sacrifised i brand new 88 kit to fix the old..hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back