Ju 88 A5 1:32 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Heck Mr G ! I've just realised - I'm building mine as a crashed example, shot down and belly landed opposite Liverpool, October 1940! I won't be using the landing gear, and some of the other underside parts won't be seen or possibly even used. Let me know the part numbers you've had to sacrifice from the new kit, and I should be able to send you at least some of them, possibly even the props too, as I know one was torn off and badly bent, and the other bent as normal in a power-off belly landing. Your damaged props might be useful to me, rather than 'wasting' good parts by simulating damage and bent blades etc. Might help save the kit stash a bit?? Send me an e-mail or PM if you think his might help.

well..its not as good as new.. but somehow i got it kinda back togheter..

lot more details need to be done.. but atleast i have something to make details on right now..hehe

Attachments

• 88 001.jpg
    88 001.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 116
  • 88 002.jpg
    88 002.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 114
Wow what a stunning initial build and fantastic recovery. I'm with Wayne as my first instinct would have been to toss the ting out the MF window. You are a much better man then me.

thanks

but the main fun in the project went away when it got that broken..i know now that i should have taken a picture of all the damage..but oh well....so now its just a model that i dont want to spend to much time on anymore..hehe
so its a quick fix and on the shelf it goes :) atleast it does look kinda good and will do good on the shelf with the pics of the recovery of the original on the wall behind it :)

i have put it on a shelf now.. hehe
not on the floor..
but hey..a drink and a evening in the museum..man i have some scars from that.. some of those aircrafts are still bloodthirsty..hehe

the Ju 88 night blits is ongoing..this A5 is just return from a night mission over russia..

some battledamages are visible after that hard landing inccident on my floor.. but all in all..its usable,,

Attachments

• 88 001.jpg
    88 001.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 120
  • 88 002.jpg
    88 002.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 123
This is no good Gutt! I need to dig out my 1/32 '88 just to look at the parts! :oops: Maybe order the A-4 conversion next month....and some decals.

This is no good Gutt! I need to dig out my 1/32 '88 just to look at the parts! :oops: Maybe order the A-4 conversion next month....and some decals.

this is my A5 version :) and i am happy with it..even with the setback..hehe
still more to go..fuselagecodes and more :)

Last edited:
Looking at those '88's decals from AirDOC has made me wanting another 1/32 '88! :oops: Those '88's (one A-14 and one A-17) from Norway in '44 are just begging to be done.....that wave camouflage looks tasty and would make a cracking model I think!

I need to be strong! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back