Movie trailer - BATTLESHIP (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

What in the world is going on with that flick? Love interest, god guy in conflict witn authority, suspenseful military exercises and then alien craft...???
I do like Liam Neeson, he's played some good characters vefore...but he also has made some movies just to pay the bills. The viking vampire from True Blood was there, right?

I'm interested; but is it supposed to based in any sense on the board game of Battleship?
Derek

Heh. I'll see it for the mind-numbing entertainment value. Probably after it comes out on DVD. Heck, can't be any worse than "Skyline".

My wife and I are Trublood fans and she loves the guy who plays the character of "Eric". Looks like he's in this movie so I'm doomed to watch it with her.

As if it is not unbelievable enough, the movie is titled Battleship. Are there any true Battleships being used in the worlds Navy's?

As if it is not unbelievable enough, the movie is titled Battleship. Are there any true Battleships being used in the worlds Navy's?

The Iowa's were the last in service, but they are no longer active. The closest active ship to them would be the Russian Kirov's which some consider battlecruisers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back