My 5th Build (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

_MG_3169.jpg
_MG_3174.jpg
_MG_3185.jpg
_MG_3189.jpg
_MG_3191.jpg
_MG_3192.jpg
_MG_3214.jpg

this is a 1/48 scale Kinetic, Belgian AF F-16 MLU Tiger Meet. 2009 with Eduard cockpit detail set and remove before flight tags.

Nice. I've noticed that the pics in all your posts are taking time to scroll down when loading, slowing down the page. It might be a similar thing to what Trebor had been doing - up-loading to the forum at full size, and letting the forum auto re-size. Better if you can re-size before, to no larger than 800 x 600, then up-load from your files, via the Manage Attachments facility. This will free-up the forum server, and speed things up, preventing delays on the page to view.

Very nice. Dud you by any chance take any "in build progress pictures"? Some of our younger modelers might wish to look and learn...;)

Very nice. Dud you by any chance take any "in build progress pictures"? Some of our younger modelers might wish to look and learn...;)

That's something I am going to start and do, probably do that after the one I am building at present.
Just getting back it to the hobby I wanted to sharpen up on my technique before showing others how I did them, so things I need to improve on first, but this will come, also think of doing a video as well, but that's going to come later
Mike

o
That's something I am going to start and do, probably do that after the one I am building at present.
Just getting back it to the hobby I wanted to sharpen up on my technique before showing others how I did them, so things I need to improve on first, but this will come, also think of doing a video as well, but that's going to come later
Mike

So not really your... well... fifth build then is it. Would have appreciated that answer when I asked it about your "2nd build"

"2nd build post? Not your literally second build, right. "

And your response...

Originally Posted by Matt308

2nd build post? Not your literally second build, right.
No my 2nd build

http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/your-completed-kits/my-2nd-build-33482.html

Sorry Matt it had been a long day, and yes you should have had a better answer
So the 2nd build was the 2 Messerschmitt and the stuka, and I can tell you its one of the ones you wish you hadn't started, having said that I enjoyed it as there were lots of things that were different to just making a kit.

Whilst I was making this I had decided that my 3rd build would be something that sat on water, as I wanted to try the water effect out.
I was still getting back in to modeling at this point and trying new effects etc, having read all the points on my 1st build, I didn't want any more mistakes, and then yes I came blundering in with my 4th build (the Spitfire) and messed up on the airalons, just knocks you back a bit when you don't notice these things, I think I need to slow down a bit, I have just scraped 2 aircraft as I wasn't happy with the paint results, so just in a state of limbo

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back