My Birthday Bash !

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Good to see the 15 year old birthday boy and all the other teenagers had a good time. Yup, slow recovery time there for a teenager too - but clearly worth it. Hope the rest of the week can be spent chilling out. Happy Birthday for Wednesday. :happyhippy:

Just catching up to this. Fifteen, eh? You don't look a day older that fourteen. :)
Like the 'Allo' Allo! theme. (Listen very carefully I shall shay this only once.) Glad you had fun Terry. Wish you speedy recovery from the party and a very Happy Birthday my friend.

Thanks again guys!
And yes Matt, that's my 'local' - a very dangerous place. One has to have written affidavits from both Great Grand Parents, to be able to leave the place !!
And, come Wednesday night, after returning from a visit to the RAF Museum at Cosford, Karl (Rochie) and I, have to 'suffer' another night of rounds of drinks. Oh dear, how sad, never mind ...... !

Thanks again guys!
And yes Matt, that's my 'local' - a very dangerous place. One has to have written affidavits from both Great Grand Parents, to be able to leave the place !!
And, come Wednesday night, after returning from a visit to the RAF Museum at Cosford, Karl (Rochie) and I, have to 'suffer' another night of rounds of drinks. Oh dear, how sad, never mind ...... !

Did you contact the brewery to make sure they have enough grog!!!!!!

t0352.gif
t0352.gif
t0352.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back