My first book!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'm working on a couple of ideas right now. Not sure which one to go with yet. I am still working on shots for my project on military trainers, but am trying to get more air-to-air shots for that one. That one may be a while yet, but the other ideas are starting to shape up. I am just thinking about layout and the like.

My copy of the book is due to arrive this week and I am really looking forward to it.

Wow, I can actually tell people I have rubbed elbows with a published author! Very cool deal Evan.

Im not sure how it goes Eric, but I know during the EAA there is the authors corner. Bring a bunch of books. Sign and sell during the EAA. I beleive that those that participate can sell there books at all the stores that sell EAA merchandise. Might be worth checking out.

Thanks guys. I received my first copy yesterday and it exceeded my expectations! It really looks great. The Harrison's also received their first copies and they are very pleased with the results too.

If any of you want an autographed copy, send me a PM with your shipping address and I can let you know how much it is with shipping. Also let me know if you want the soft cover, hard cover or image wrap version. The difference between the hard cover and the image wrap is the hard cover has a dust jacket and the image wrap has the image as part of the cover.

I will be placing a preliminary order this weekend for several copies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back