My new flight suit flair

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

And here they are on the gear. I getting ready for my first flying shoot this year (finally!) and wanted to make sure I got everything together, especially since the guy that got the patches and nametags will be at the fly-in. 8)

Attachments

• DSC_4065.jpg
    DSC_4065.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 66
  • DSC_4066.jpg
    DSC_4066.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 52
AWESOME.... but where is the www,WW2Aircraft.net patch?

Attachments

• ww30 copy.png
    ww30 copy.png
    30.2 KB · Views: 62
Good to go... hey Eric - it's not bad if you just have velcro sewn onto the leather jacket for a name patch, with nothing else on it. That's how I have mine rigged!

Cheers guys. Matt, my leather jacket is a WWII replica. It's a real A-2, but with the painted WWII markings. The more modern stuff wouldn't fit with the jacket.

As I get more and more photo gigs, it is more important to have all the appropriate gear. I got some leather boots over the weekend. Now I just need to get a helmet at some point.

Cheers guys. Matt, my leather jacket is a WWII replica. It's a real A-2, but with the painted WWII markings. The more modern stuff wouldn't fit with the jacket.

As I get more and more photo gigs, it is more important to have all the appropriate gear. I got some leather boots over the weekend. Now I just need to get a helmet at some point.

Just one more thing, Eric....your own aircraft and pilot! unless you can take those great pics AND fly the plane yourself!:D

Eric - any idea what the qual is on those wings?

I was thinking of whipping you up some black leather gold embossed USMC style name patches. Did you have any aviation related quals in the Air Force?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back