My Sad news...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wayne, my heart aches for you and your family and my prayers are with you. We are never prepared to lose a parent. As old as we get, parents still provide an anchor, that, when lost, leaves us a bit adrift. Remember and honor his memory.

I'm so very sorry for loss Wayne. My most heartfelt and deepest sympathy to you and your family. We all have our different heros in our lifes, but ones father will always be the biggest of them all...:salute: Stay strong my friend!

Wayne I am sorry to hear your news. I know how hard it is to lose your Dad, I have also lost mine just a couple years ago now.

It is always hard for a son to lose his Father. Keep your chin up and remember all the goods times you had with him. He is still watching over you and smiling at his son.

God bless you and your family.

FLYBOYJ, ccheese, Konigstiger205, roachie, davparlr, wilbur1, Lucky13, Catch22, Hunter368, seesul and Vasili Zaitzev

Once again I thank each of you guys individually for you kind words....THANKYOU.

Wayne, like everyone else here I"m sorry to hear about your loss. I lost my dad a couple of years ago when he was 77. I hadn't seen him much in the last 30 years because of being in the Navy for 23 and then being in a different state because of job location. I only got home about once a year.
My sincerest condolences to you, my friend.

It's hard losing your first hero.

Wayne, I'm terribly sorry to hear this news mate, my deepest condolences to both you and your family. Hang tough buddy, I wish you all the best in these difficult times.
Look after yourself.
Andy.

My condolences Wayne,my thoughts are with you and your family.:(

Individual thanks to the following also...

Syscom3, DOUGRD, Wildcat, Torch and SoundbreakerWelch.

I showed this thread to my Mum today...and she was gob-smacked:)

She thanks you ALL very much for your kind words of encouragement and support.....as do I.:D

Wayne Little, Sorry for your loss. I lost a wife and daughter - and there never seems like a good time to loose those you love. I do believe being remembered fondly by family, friends and loved ones is the best any of us could hope for. God bless you and yours! - Karl

Oh man, Wayne. I just got in from being out of town this weekend and this was the first post I read.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I just can't find the words, the right words, as I know there aren't any to ease the hurt right now.

Try to be strong. You and your family are in my thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back