My Sad news...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Damn..

My sympathies - It's a shock I'm sure, and never an easy thing to bear...

There's no words that can really make it better, so just hang in there, and get through it the best you can...

Mkloby, Dale01, Emac44, Karl Sitts, ThunderThud, Thorlifter and Clave...

Thanks to each and every one of you for your condolences and support.

I will pass this on to my Mum in about an hour, when I go to see her.

Your dad was a good father mate, because you're a good man.... Please do give your mother a warm hug from me and once again my most heartfelt and deepest sympathy....to you and your family.

G'day, mate.

Ditto Alex and Lucky. Very sorry to hear the news.
I'm sure your dad must have been very proud to have you for his son.

You and your family are in my prayers.

Evan

Wayne.....

Here's a little something from us. I have attached a .pdf so you can print it out in better quality to share with your family

Attachments

• get well soon.jpg
    get well soon.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 154
  • get well soon.pdf
    915.2 KB · Views: 231
Lucky13, GaryMcL and A4K...Thanks Guys..:D

Thor to you and everybody again a VERY BIG THANKYOU, your responses have been fantastic and have been a REAL highlight to me and especially my Mum. Who by the way has gotten a big kick out of reading each and every comment....and getting various visitors yesterday and today to also read the messages.
She has been wrapped in the fact there are kind hearted people the world over that have taken the time to send their condolences, she also says Thankyou and salutes you all...:salute:

Can't wait to see the look on her face when she sees the "card"...will print it in the morning.

Thanks timshatz, much appreciated!

Today turned out to be a little bit special actually, as I left my Mum's place tonight she said, " it was a good night tonight.....for the first time in about 10 years all four sons were together at home!"..yeah it was loud and funny and giving each other heaps of sh*t and remembering "Jimmy" and some memories.....:D :D :D you know when family gets together!!!

Thanks freebird!:D

Thor it looks like you will have to alter that PDF again and slip one to Eric!!

Now I have a siggy , please get it added to the card, if you can....? thanks..

Done, my friend. I added your siggy, plus updated mine and Njaco's. If I missed anyone, just IM me and I'll updates your as well.

Attachments

• card.jpg
    card.jpg
    282.3 KB · Views: 138
  • card.pdf
    919.1 KB · Views: 225
wayne i have been out of the loop for weeks due to all sorts of maladies, re-reading the thread, i feel a pang in my heart right now for ya and your mom. this hits home in the other direction losing a beloved mother to colon cancer. seems when it happens it happens in a moment. be together with her and famile/friends as much as possible, grieve when you want to and ignore those that tell you to get over it. healing takes time and it will come, think of the great memories now and in the future

blessings

Thanks for the updated "card" Thor, fantastic mate.

DBII and Erich....Thanks for your condolences, Guys...

The funeral is now confirmed for Friday afternoon, it took a bit longer than necessary because the doctor would not call it (cause of death) so he was taken to the coroner for confirmation.

Have you heard what the cause was? From what you typed, it sounds like his heart just gave out.

Man, I just feel for you. Sure brings back memories from a few months ago when my dad's heart was on the blink.

Don't know the cause yet Thor, My mum was going to give the coroner a call to see if he would give her the detail, otherwise we have to wait for an interim report....about 2 weeks?

Hi Wayne
I'm really sorry you lost your dad I lost mine 9 months ago so I know how you feel mate unfortunately theres no words to ease bereavement its a process we all go through at some time or another but just remember you ain't alone
all the best
Lee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back