MY WORLD

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks guys......it starts; 6 inches, more on the way....................

upload_2017-11-12_12-8-38.png

A test that failed. Tried to upload a personal video but it just posted a file that when clicked on downloaded the video. Not what I wanted.................................:(

Last September the missus had a 1" x 2" growth removed from the top of her big toe. She wanted to see what was done and the doc sent her this x-ray. I present to you, Robo-toe...

IMG_2897.jpg

The first 5 days of this tour were nothing but fog with about 200'-300' visibility and -25°C to -33°C temps so when the sun finally came out everything was so vivid. I've always liked snow shown against a blue sky

IMG_2966.JPG

upload_2018-1-17_9-51-12.png
Though you can't see the bottom of the pit, we've dug down 270 meters/885 feet in 4.5 years, starting at the 1160 meter evelvation. Phase 4 is just starting on the left, 1185 elevation.

IMG_2970.JPG

One thing I love about mining, if you don't like where the road is going....move it. The road in the middle of the picture is called the JAR and bisects the pond and should reach the dam by the end of this week. This project was started in July. You can just make out a haul truck about 100 meters to the right of the road and a loaded and an empty on the road itself

IMG_2987.JPG

Buddy's digger at the bottom of the pit on the 890 elevation bench, haul truck leaving at the bottom left. Though I never knew him until I started mining in 2009, we started the same day in the coal mine and the same day here. Jerk beats me in seniority both times by virtue of last names.

IMG_2991.JPG

We rarely see vapor trails and they will always travel North/South, these ones going North

IMG_2990.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back