MY WORLD

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Though she won't walk properly again, she loves it now as she can start wearing her footwear without pain. This isn't her foot but this is very similar and hers was about a half times bigger.

upload_2018-1-18_6-41-15.png

It's called job security. We were on "Blast Delay" yesterday and its rare that I'm not a blast guard. Its even rarer to have the new 24M grader parked beside one of the 16s.

IMG_3054.JPG

IMG_3057.JPG

When I first started this thread I was asked what meals were served in camp. These aren't always the same but it gives you an idea. If you want the main course you go right, if you want the saute you go left. I go left about 75% of the time.

IMG_3037.JPG
IMG_3038.JPG

IMG_3040.JPG
IMG_3042.JPG

IMG_3043.JPG
IMG_3047.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Heading to Kamloops in a few hours to celebrate SWMBO 60th birthday with all three kids and grandkid so I thought I would test drive my big Canon as I haven't used it in about a year. I call this little dandy, "Dogs Ball Sitting on Two Feet of Snow"

IMG_5830.JPG

It's nice to know that I took my snow tires off two weeks ago and its been snowing here all morning

Last edited:
At the AirBNB house/cottage/cabin(?) my kids rented to celebrate the wife's 60th B-Day. Unfortunately my son couldn't make it as a doctors appointment he has waited months to get finally came through. The accommodations, #1 daughter and grandkid included...

IMG_5835.jpg

IMG_5832.JPG

....neighbours...

IMG_5837.jpg

No need to yell "Car" here.(Canadian thang)

IMG_5842.jpg

IMG_5849.jpg

The missus like to find heart shaped rocks, no luck today.

IMG_5834.jpg

Grandkid Ezra giving his mom heart failure climbing rocks

IMG_5843.jpg

Canada Goose waiting for it's mate to show up which it will in the "Wildlife" thread

wildlife.jpg

wildlife leaving.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back