New here..........Hullo..... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Goofy

Airman
Hi All,

Thought I'd introduce myself as well. I'm Chris (Goofy), 36, originally Dutch, but live in Lincolnshire (Bomber County) England these days, a stone-throw away from the old RAF Waltham airfield. My main interest is WW2 RAF memorabilia that I have been collecting for quite a while. I am currently building a Lancaster Navigators compartment. For a living I fly for a Dutch Airline, on the A330 these days (lovely aircraft...does tend to lose its tail now and then....)..

Attached some pictures of my collection...and a pic of the equipment that will go into the Lanc Nav project....

th_IMG_0228.jpg

th_IMG_0229.jpg

th_IMG_0230.jpg

th_IMG_0233.jpg

th_IMG_0238.jpg

th_IMG_0234.jpg

Lanc Nav material...

th_AllNavstuff.jpg

Welcome to the forum. With that collection of uniforms, you and Adler will get along just fine. He collects uniforms too.
He should be along to welcome you soon.

Charles

Welcome to the forums Chris, and very nice collection you've got, especially of the Lancaster stuff!

G'day Chris welcome to the forum, that's some collection you have there and do I see the odd model aircraft. ian lanc may want to have a chat with you, he's just picked up an old radio receiver from a Lancaster for his birthday.
:hotsun: :hotsun:

Hi Chris, and welcome form 'up North'! One heck of a collection you have there. The only bits I have are a Lanc bomb selector panel, and a piece of timber from the floor of the JU88, now being restored by Guttorm, one of the members in Norway.

Hi Chris, and welcome from me here in Denmark. 8)
That's a very nice collection you've got there, thanks for the peek. ;)

Cheers,

Maria.

Very nice collection. I have a rather nice collection as well, but I specialize in German uniforms and artifacts(and not just Luftwaffe, but all branches). As soon as my house is built, I want to have a room similar for displaying my collection.

Many thanks all, looking forward to participating on this forum, sounds like a very international and knowledgeable bunch here!!!

Yup...it is !.

Welcome aboard.

Used to live in Stamford for a number of years...back up at Wittering on Monday next week, but only for the day !. Great looking collection by the way, you should be proud of that little lot !.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back