New Member Shout out!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

csisco

Recruit
Jul 17, 2008
Hello to all , call me Sisco as I hate my first name!!:oops: I am a plastic model builder since age 8 and I'm 50 now. I think I'm getting the hang of it now!? I am also a former Marine Artilleryman, MD ANG Loadmaster AND a retired USAF Reserve Air Refueling Operator with almost 4300 hours flying time. 8) Yes you might say I get bored easily OR that I've had a diversified career!?! I do have a wealth of military aviation knowledge, travel experiance and plain old tall tales!! I am self proclaimed P51 fanatic and 332nd FG history buff. That's the Red Tails from Tuskegee Alabama, known as the "Tuskegee Airmen":shock: . I have had the distinct honor of having known several of the original members from WWII. I can be opinionated, but never derisive. I do try to keep my coments and crticisms positive and constructive. I look forward to talking shop with all of you. Email me anytime about anything Aviation related!!

Carl Sisco
TSgt / USAFR Retired

hey sisco ex army 6 years served disabled vet confined to a power chair my mos was 64 c 10 hvy trk driver i hauled tanks of every type. question is there online cfs2 combat here thx for your time

Welcome. It sure sounds like you will be able to jump right in and lend your experience to many conversations here. Also, feel free to tell us some stories. We love the stories!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back