*NEW* Post Your Mugshot!!!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Here's a recent shot of me in the office of an SNJ :D

55564200_10215950516189794_5128680796739076096_n.jpg

And just in case anyone is wondering what an Imperial TIE pilot is doing in the cockpit of a USN SNJ, there's been cutbacks. Deathstars are expensive.

Truth be told, I'm a member of a Star Wars costuming group that makes appearances for charities (Make A Wish, Wings of Angels and more) and occasionally visit terminally ill children and more.

It's alot of work, but it's really gratifying.
Here's a photo of me (on the right) with a First Order TIE Pilot during a Halloween event for children at the Red Bluff River Park.
By the way, ignore the pesky Stormtrooper in the background...

20191026_124747.jpg

A little late on this one, but Congrats! I wish you both all the happiness that children can bring.
Until they hit 13 or so, then you will wish you gave them away...
After that, it does get better. We are on #7 grandkid now, and stuffing them full of sugar then sending them back to their parents is one of the little revenges for the "terrible teens"! LOL!
Sorry I'm Back reading.
But This is what I miss.

Well, in fear and trepidation, I offer one of my latest 'selfies'...and yes, I was working !! :)
You do know we hate you now ? In fact we have a club. Getting larger. Yes a world wide hate club. You.... #@€€€#@#

What a shot. It is mighty fine and i am not proud to say jealous to the core. Cause i am.

Now for the ones that " i want geedee's job " get in line. I call very loudly dibbs on this one.
Sorry you are too late. Its mine you see

Users who are viewing this thread

Back