*NEW* Post Your Mugshot!!!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You do know we hate you now ? In fact we have a club. Getting larger. Yes a world wide hate club. You.... #@€€€#@#

What a shot. It is mighty fine and i am not proud to say jealous to the core. Cause i am.

Now for the ones that " i want geedee's job " get in line. I call very loudly dibbs on this one.
Sorry you are too late. Its mine you see

Coolio....I have a club !!! :)
That shot was taken on a move flight from Portsmouth International, NH to Martin State airport, MD. My first trip in 'Fifi and cruising along at around 7.5K alt above the clouds before dropping down to circle the Soldiers National Monument at Gettysburg twice. Awesome flight indeedy
And it's probably best I don't show you these then... :)

Attachments

• IMG_6446.jpg
    IMG_6446.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_7048.jpg
    IMG_7048.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_7431.jpg
    IMG_7431.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 34
That shot was taken on a move flight from Portsmouth International, NH to Martin State airport, MD. My first trip in 'Fifi and cruising along at around 7.5K alt above the clouds before dropping down to circle the Soldiers National Monument at Gettysburg twice. Awesome flight indeedy
Fixed it.

IMG_6694 (1).jpg

For you, crew onboard, ground crew, and brave servicemen and women who have lost their lives ...

May their souls rest in peace.

:pilotsalute: :pilotsalute: :pilotsalute:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back