*NEW* Post Your Mugshot!!!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Coolio....I have a club !!!
That shot was taken on a move flight from Portsmouth International, NH to Martin State airport, MD. My first trip in 'Fifi and cruising along at around 7.5K alt above the clouds before dropping down to circle the Soldiers National Monument at Gettysburg twice. Awesome flight indeedy
And it's probably best I don't show you these then...

Attachments

• IMG_6446.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_7048.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_7431.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 46
Fixed it.

For you, crew onboard, ground crew, and brave servicemen and women who have lost their lives ...

May their souls rest in peace.

I noticed looking through these, there are some Star Wars re-enactors. Attached is a photo of the Star Wars re-enactors who show up at NASM Udvar-Hazy for the Annual 'Air & Scare' event, just before Halloween. I am not a re-enactor but I do volunteer at the event. This year it is Saturday Oct 26.

It gets crowded, so if you live nearby and are coming, come early. Photo ops available with some of these re-enactors. Ghost-Busters are also there. Fun event and lots of candy distributed. Many parents come dressed up with the children. That's me in the P&W whites.

Tony

Attachments

• Me_at_UHC_FlakBait_R2800_Enola_Gay.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 1
  • NASM_Air&Scare.2023.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 1
  • Air&Scare_reenactor.2023.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread