Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

hurricane39

Recruit
Nov 28, 2009
Hi everyone. Another newbie. Returning to model building after some 30 years. Always loved history in particular World War II. Second love is aviation. Accidently discovered this forum doing a google search on the ME109. Besides aviation there is nothing better than ice hockey, beer and a good British drama. Mom is from the UK and dad from Canada. Emigrated back to Canada after the war. Lost count how many Frog, Matchbox and of course Airfix kits I bady built as a child. My wife and daughter told me I need to relax and find a hobby. Starting eary with the Revell BF109G-10 kit. On a budget you know. Great forum guys!!

Thanks lads for the warm welcomes. Look forward to contributing. Winter months here in Canada are great for staying indoors.

Winter is Summer here, prawns for Christmas is something difficult to get my head around. No Thanksgiving, moved here to Oz at 58 from the San Francisco area, and is going on 9 years here. You have joined into a great bunch here. Contributing is encouraged. cheers, Bill

Users who are viewing this thread

Back