Norwegian Armed Forces Aircraft Collection

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

thanks for the comments guys :) here is a update picture from the Ju 88 restoration..

Attachments

• parts 014.jpg
    parts 014.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 96
thanks GeeDee
my pleasure and from a guy like you i take that as a GREAT compliment as i have seen all the great shoots you have shared with us here also..so this is the least i can do :) and the same to all others as well for sharing info and pictures :) will post more in the near future :) and if there is any particular shoots from any particular planes in our museum you folks in here want to see let me know :)

have a nice weekend folks :)

Attachments

• flysamlingen 017.jpg
    flysamlingen 017.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 152
Dang GF, I dont know where you get all the time for every thing you've worked on!!!

thanks guys. and midcrow..i wish the day had 12 more hrs each day..that would made it easier :)
just a small Ju 52 cockpitupdate..got the leathercushin over the door remade and installed :) now i need to get the leather fpr the cockpitseats done and the seatcovers in the rear compartment done also :)

Attachments

• leather cushion (3).jpg
    leather cushion (3).jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 107
thanks guys. and midcrow..i wish the day had 12 more hrs each day..that would made it easier :)
just a small Ju 52 cockpitupdate..got the leathercushin over the door remade and installed :) now i need to get the leather fpr the cockpitseats done and the seatcovers in the rear compartment done also :)

Very nice shot and very cool news. You ever get confused on where you should work next. Excellent job there!!!

always somem places that need work.. and sometimes i do get confused as where to work next.. its always something that needs to be done here and there and not enough time.. :(
but i try my best..and do what i feel like doing and what seems to be the most important at the moment :)

always somem places that need work.. and sometimes i do get confused as where to work next.. its always something that needs to be done here and there and not enough time.. :(
but i try my best..and do what i feel like doing and what seems to be the most important at the moment :)

Well to be frank your doing an awsome job!!!! Tell your boss you deserve a raise :oops:

a small update from the museum.. the transportwagen for the Flak 20 has arrived and are up for restoration.. since these pictures was taken it has been taken apart completely and are ready for sandblasting.
the black steelbars that are welded on it is not original and has been removed.. ( was used by the norwegian armed forcses after the war so they welded on these things.. but they came of easily and without damaging the original structure ) it was easy to take apart..did that last night and took me two hrs to dismantle the whole thing
and the flamedamper on the gunbarrel has been removed and cleaned and painted black as it should be.. no idea why it was painted like this in the 70`s
but when all complete and repainted it will be a nice little addition to the collection

Attachments

• ju 88 model 003.jpg
    ju 88 model 003.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 88
  • ju 88 model 004.jpg
    ju 88 model 004.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 95
  • 20mm flak.jpg
    20mm flak.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 103

Users who are viewing this thread

Back