Not sure what to do anymore... in need of guidance

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'd be proud to have you as a wee brother H and in being so, I'd never let you down like he has, but it seems like it's going in the right direction now, I really hope that this is the one, the one where you brother finds his way home again, I'm sure that you all miss the guy that he once was, hell, I'm sure that he miss him as well! I certainly hope that he one day, one day realise how f*cking lucky he is to have you as a brother, how lucky he is to have you lot as a family, plenty out there that's not that fortunate! That's the one thing I hope that he give thanks for this Thanksgiving!

Being a Swede, I've never celeberated Thanksgiving, but if I was, I'd give plenty of thanks for having you as a friend, to have good fortune to call many here friend...

Please forward my very best to the rest of the clan!

Thanks very much guys, thank you for being here for me throughout it all. It really means a lot!

i haven't seen him for almost two months now and can't wait to see him Thanksgiving

Chin up buddy.

And to think that I sympathize with my youngest boy missing his big brother off to college. Rather puts things in perspective.

Remind your parents how wonderful they are Harrison. They too need reinforcement from the bottom-up. And love your younger brother like he may be gone tomorrow.

Best to your family.

Just got back from visiting him for the 1st time in 4 months!!

Was a great weekend, everything went smoothly he was really happy to see us but also was a hard goodbye after 3 short days

B-17. I've been following this thread from day 1. Haven't said anything as I don't feel it's my place but I hope everything works out for you and your family in the New Year. Hang in there.

Geo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back