Post ur Pic for Our New Member Mug Shot Album....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

No, I did mean planning. $.5 hours, 7 K's, time enough for planning, and swearing, and jumping up and down......... and! then drinking! chirs, Bull

0147.png

Shot tonight by biker buddy Jørn, who just recently bought himself a Nikon Coolpix S800. :)
Incredibly annoying, since he can now retaliate by shooting back at me, whenever I go photo-bananas. :D

DSCN0105.png

Teasing the photographer, with - from left to right - William, Poul and Windy (beemer) in the background. ;)

Last edited:
A much needed rest after wandering the pyramids in Giza and Memphis most of the day. Hot thirsty work, but not a beer in sight.:( :( :(

:hotsun: :hotsun:

Attachments

• Me at Sphinx.JPG
    Me at Sphinx.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 197
Thank you kindly sir. I have always wanted to visit Egypt and see the pyramids. It amazes me that they are still discovering lost tombs after all these years, and other discoveries too.

OK,look out,here comes my ugly mug!:lol:

p1070500h.jpg

All the aussies here may recognise the racetrack.Yes,it's the startline at Bathurst (home of the 1000km race) and that is my mighty V8 Holden in the pic.Weather was shocking on the drive up and the car got really dirty.I wasn't happy...
Cheers,
Tony.

Great pic Chris, and with the ex-Duxford P47 too! Is Matt incognito? Ah heck! I can see the replies already..."No, he's in...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back