Post Your Models!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Noted Wayne!

That model does looke wonderful from that angle, really a great model of that bird!

Negavtive Creep I figued as much. Stick with the original wings then is that the way to go?

Problem with the original wings is that they are raised panel lines and in very thin plastic. Personally I'd go for the Hobbyboss or Tamiya ones, they'll come out much better

Jgonzalez

Nice Mitchell but I have always been partial to the Widowmaker in the background, could you show the Martin Marauder up close. Great plane despite the heavy wing loading ...Just looks mean to me.

Very nice 262 Wayne! I too assumed it was 1:32. Regardless, yours turned out WAY better than mine. And Jgonzlez, that Mitchell is great! What scale?

My bloody camera's on the fritz again. I'm currently working on the Trumpeter 1/32 MiG-3, and I'll be getting the Hasegawa Hellcat and Frank, and doing the Hellcat up in FAA markings (PTO of course).

Tpikdave, on page 62 of this same thread, you can find a couple of shots of my "Baltimore Whore". A few weathering corrections were made after those pics were taken. And yes... she's a mean bitch!! I just luv her

Heinz, it's a German Revell model.

Jgonzalez

Thanks, must have missed her. There is something dramatically purposeful about that high wing and wide body. Thats my favorite 2 engined bomber.

heres the pics of my huey. Its a UH-1C Italeri 1:72 scale kit. It was meant to be a gunship but I lost one of my mounting pieces for the rockets so now it is troop transport

Also I have included the progress of my P-51D mustang. It is now ready for decals, the canopy, the droptanks and the nosecone to be put on. The kit is an Academy 1:72 scale

Attachments

• IMG_1538.JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_1544.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_1545.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_1546.JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_1548.JPG
    94.8 KB · Views: 116
thanks for your kind words guys. this was my first 'serious' attempt and it came out better than I expected . as for the spinner wurger, it just has to be painted white and it can go on. the mustang should be finished in about a week or so. I was sick yesterday so I couldn't really do anything to it.

Users who are viewing this thread