Post your stash!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Only 265 Glenn !!??
I'm concerned that I have as many as 75+ .... I really must get some building done, before the RA gets too bad to prevent me from modelling!

Hell's teeth!
I've calculated that, even at a good 'build rate' of six models per year (and that's possibly pushing it), it'll take me 12 years to build all those in the stash, which means I'll then be 74 !!
I'm hoping I can get some done in batches, such as those for my BoB collection, and maybe have enough articulation in my hands at times to allow a slightly faster build-rate, maybe one per month, or even 8 or 10 per year. If not, then there'll be some kits going begging in a few years time !!!

Oh, I did not post all I have, I have a bunch of 72 scale in the garage attic. I don't do much 72 anymore as age pushes up the eye site and shaky hands. I can loose enough 48th scale parts to the carpet monster as it is. 72 scale fighters are just too small now and I have a 72 scale XF-85 Goblin to do for a B-36 (I have three) or a 72 B-29 (I have 4 and 4 KB-29's as well as two B-50's) Heck I have 6 early B-52G's and two H's as well as two late G's and three Monogram D's. don't start me on 135's 5 RC,s 4 EC,s 6 KC (A's and two R's). It's a disease I tell you. and I don't have a shot for it. I got on the Bf-110 kick and already had the Cyber Hobby D-3, All in 1/48 this month I picked up the Fujimi C/D, Eduard C, Cyber Hobby D-1 and the D night fighter, the Monogram G-4/R2. I think I have enough but something will happen. As you can see I have 18 F-16's mostly Tamiya but I have 4 Revell ADF's and 4 Kinetic/Italeri D's and two Hasegawa C's. I have 20 F-4 Phantoms form all comers in B, C/D, E, F, G, RF and EJs. I have 12 Revell F-15E and I have lost count (Think 6 Hasegawa C's and D's) just to name a few. If I built one a month and could not die till I had built them all I would be 500 years old.

I just had to go and figure my build rate over the last few years. I put the model in the year it was completed.

2010 (5)
2011 (6)
2012 (5)
2013 (6)
2014 (2) so far and at least 3 group builds ending this year. I also have 2 or 3 non-GB I hope to finish this year.

I still need to ramp up production some it I hope to make a dent in my stash :lol:

Wurger, We shall have one HELL of a modeling club the the heat may melt the plastic.

The heat.. you said... Well , actually I don't want to go down below so deep. :lol: But I have heard that all former military aviators go the Heaven. Just they aren't cut out to be miners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back