Your 'wish' list

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

B-17engineer

Colonel
Dec 9, 2007
Revis Island.
Just a thread to list what models you'd LIKE to buy.

I'll start (I'm waiting for my birthday on October 1st to get a couple of these) :

1/48 Revell B-25J
1/48 Revell P-61 Black Widow
1/48 Revell Me-109G
1/48 Italeri V-22 Osprey
1/48 Italeri IL2
1/48 Italeri A-4 Skyhawk
1/48 Italeri S-3 A/B Viking************ really want to do this one.
1/48 Italeri Me-262 A1-A

And a couple more but those are ones I have had in mind for quite a while.

All the girls above, plus some new kits from any company, probably Revell, as follows:-
1/32nd scale Mosquito FBVI /BIV.
1/32 " " P51B/C accurate, at a reasonable price.
1/48th " " Halifax, as above.
1/48th " " Stirling " "
Plus about another 100 or so......

Have lass in mind too, wait...two....three actually! :oops: :lol:

These would proper nice injection thingmabobs....
1/48 Halifax
1/48 Stirling
1/48 Hampden

To be continued....

Want to get my hands on these from any manufacturer....

1/48 Spitfire Mk. I (Had one Tamiya, though it's broken)
1/48 A-1 Skyraider
1/48 B-24J Liberator
1/48 BF-109 TROP
1/48 BAE Hawk
1/48 MiG-21

Dang, really want to build any one of these right now.

\\:D/\\:D/

Wouldn't be able to keep up with all them shella's, so will settle for a nice spa at the Mandarin Oriental, Singapore.

Oh yea, and scale models
1:48 Lancaster
1:48 Wellington (played under these as a kid)
1:48 Chinook
:hotsun: :hotsun:

Looks like we've got similar 'wants'.
That's one I'd forgotten Colin, the Tempest V in 1/32nd scale - and a new, 'bubbletop' Typhoon in the same scale. A Tempest would look fantastic in 1/32nd.
Also, a decent, affordable Blenheim MkI/MkIV in 1/48th, plus Whitley in the same scale, and a Meteor Mk8 too....

I'd really like to get a 1/48 Mi-24 Hind-A, it looked like the D, but had a 'greenhouse' type cockpit with 3 crew. No models are available of this bird, only the more recognisable D varient with the twin cockpits. But I think the A looked cool! It might be possible to modify a model of the D to an A, but my skills wouldn't stretch that far.

Mi-24_Hind-A.gif

I guess I'm the odd man out right now. I was at the LHS today to get some paint and other supplies. I took a stroll down the aircraft aisle and While I would like to do a Hellcat to go along with my Corsair and SBD Dauntless I had no troubles resisting the urge right now.

I have a few things in my meager stash I think I would like to find time to build sometime soon. At least I'll have a reason to start my 2 B-17's in the upcoming GB.

I have a P51B "Old Crow", ME163 Komet, a P38 Lightning, Another MIG3, an AC47 Gunship and a C119 that will be converted into a AC Gunship. All are in 1/72 scale.

The rest of the paint I need to get working on the three kits I've got waiting.
Am going shopping the next time I get paid, so hopefully I'd soon be able to show you guys that I can actually build stuff. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back