Show Your Workbench (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well I present my current project, my modeling booth, home made of wood, made with recycled wood from pallets and slats planks, windows and doors are the ones that take off the floor when I reform 6 years ago, next I will finish making a warehouse workshop for the field tool and my electrician tool.
04.JPG

inside is very poor and sad I'm still designing the furniture to make them, but little by little it will take shape to my liking

01.JPG

02.JPG

03.JPG

to live here in Spain in winter as much as 2 or 3 days we will be below zero during the day, and I also have a heater for those days, the isolated walls with a 7cm polyurethane foam chamber, I will tell you how it is going this winter

to live here in Spain in winter as much as 2 or 3 days we will be below zero during the day, and I also have a heater for those days, the isolated walls with a 7cm polyurethane foam chamber, I will tell you how it is going this winter

:thumbright:

thanks to all,

George if someday you decide to go through Spain, happy to receive you in my house is small but we will settle.

Andy here by luck in winter the coldest day and at dawn we are at -7º normal is between 10 and 12 degrees and exceptionally snows perorara is the time.

Not only is the south of Spain beautiful my city Donosti is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and where you can best eat from Spain

My shop was banished to the cellar after all sorts of bits began creeping beyond the confines of the door. Fortunately, there I found room to expand. I'm sort of spread out, with a few areas specific to individual parts of the process.

Outside - vented spray booth and airbrush prep, mixing & thinning etc.;
F4300752-60A3-4219-B2FC-8AA99DA688B3.jpeg

General assembly, sanding, pre - fitting etc.;
ADF7FF56-5009-4838-B19C-2CA1CDDBB8C1.jpeg
56AD7024-AACB-4C6B-8A8F-9228296A00FE.jpeg
359B5300-3681-4739-B9B1-60D7548F13F8.jpeg

Power tools for whenever it is necessary;
C74DE749-ECAD-409C-92F5-771D31ACB73D.jpeg

Storage of pending projects and things kept close at hand for detail work;
3FC5C9A8-8C68-4C2B-AAE3-7FE38E5E2DBC.jpeg

Decal cutting & prep, research etc.
741C2EF3-18E0-47E3-BAE8-500CEA87E974.jpeg

I know, it is a god awful mess, but I can usually find whatever I'm looking for (before heading to Amazon or eBay to get another). It is quite cozy, and it is great having tools specific to each task close at hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
:thumbright: It may be crowded but everything is in its place. I know guys who work from the dining room table to a few whose work area is larger than my house

Great thread, picking up ideas. Here's where I'm at now. Picked up the desk second hand, it's a roll top so I can close it up to prevent nosy and thieving kitty cats out! Has some good storage options and as it's a nice piece I can keep it in the living room so I can still be in the same room as wifey. In the future, if things progress I've got a room over the garage that may end up being my workshop, although my son currently occupies it! Also got a huge attic that if finished would provide enough space for a hobby shop let alone a work space. All in the future! In view here are all the tools and paints etc that I have right now! I have a very small stash of kits, nothing like some of the pro's earlier in the thread
2D8ABE5E-228D-4920-9302-4E06428B64A2.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back