Show Your Workbench

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Donivanp is the winner! I know this guy! That was right after he lost a super-charger door. The man is a neat-freak the likes of even Gunnery Sgt. Heartman looks up to, but his dedication to craft is without measure. Look away! Don't judge him! You don't know what it's like to lose the FINAL piece of a bird you've been working on for weeks!

upload_2018-2-20_10-13-32.png

OK, I give in. Who tossed a grenade into the room?
Not a grenade, it was an accident when a flight of 1/48th F-105's dropped there 750's in a string. Two of the birds had 3000lber's. It was terrable and it scared me something fierce.

Been mostly cleaning workbench and room, I've found 3 1.48 Monovell A-6E's, 2 or 21/2 P-61's, parts for F-101, 102, and 106, F-94C, P-47D Razor and Do335, P-51B and Fw190, F-111, Su24, 2 Ra-5C's and several other kits. I know it does not look like I've made any head room but yeah, I did.

I just got the box in from a friend in Georgia, it has an additional A-6E, F-84F, A-4M, and at least two and 1/2 F-4J
thumbnail (2).jpg

And the F-89
thumbnail (4).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I found the Bermuda Triangle of Model Airplanes! :)

Don, have you been wiping your brushes on the light switch cover? This man wastes no action; all business; no superfluous movements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back