Your 'wish' list

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

*points* These. ;)

96161.jpg

Thanks, I've gotten started on the 109, but I need a few small buckets of paint to get it just right. That'll get sorted out once I get paid, as mentioned earlier. ;)
And I'm definitely looking forward to building the beemer. :lol:
Cheers,
Maria.

I'm with Alex on this one. I do have things I want but if I can't find them in the hobby store I just get what I see. As long as it's reasonably priced!

That's a beaut kit of the '109E Maria, looks great when built and painted. What are the ICM figures like? I need to lay in a stock of RAF, Luftwaffe and USAAF figures for various future projects, and I'm considering those ones.

That's a beaut kit of the '109E Maria, looks great when built and painted. What are the ICM figures like? I need to lay in a stock of RAF, Luftwaffe and USAAF figures for various future projects, and I'm considering those ones.

Hi Terry.

I'd say that right away it looks like you should be able to get something quite decent out of the kit, as the figures are nicely made, without any great moulding errors and such, as far as I can see.
Here's the kit:

Attachments

• 37.jpg
    37.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 56
  • 38.jpg
    38.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 69
  • 31.jpg
    31.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 59
I agree the ICM figures are quite nice. I have 2 sets of USAAF crew and pilots that came with some mustangs I purcashed. Definately rival Dragon and Tamiya, cheaper too.

\\:D/\\:D/

Wouldn't be able to keep up with all them shella's, so will settle for a nice spa at the Mandarin Oriental, Singapore.

Oh yea, and scale models
1:48 Lancaster
1:48 Wellington (played under these as a kid)
1:48 Chinook
:hotsun: :hotsun:

:rolleyes::rolleyes:
I forgot the Catalina, a real one floating in the duck pond in my back yard.

:hotsun: :hotsun:

Thanks Maria and Alex; they certainly look good, so that's me spending more cash then!
BTW Maria, I'll meet you over the Kattegat - I'll be the one in the red-nosed P51D.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back