Quotes and Jokes (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

She was soooooooo blonde

She thought a quarterback was a refund.

She thought General Motors was in the army.

At the bottom of an application where it says "sign here", she wrote "Sagittarius."

She spent 20 minutes looking at the orange juice can, because it said "Concentrate."

She studied for a blood test.

When she heard that 90% of all crimes occur around the home, she moved.

She thinks Taco Bell is the Mexican phone company.

She thought if she spoke her mind, she'd be speechless.

She thought that she could not use her AM radio in the evening.

When she went to the airport and saw a sign that said, "Airport
Left", she turned around and went home.

Excellant.

Reminds me of when I was a kid and I was told my cousin had split his head open while playing and his mum had stuck it back down with a sticky plaster. I had an image in my mind that the whole top half of his head had split open away from the lower half, flapping around loosely with brain exposed etc, and it had just been stuck back down with the sticky plaster to hold it all in place. I was shocked that such a serious injury was treated in such a casual way and that it wasn't taken more seriously. It was only years later that I learned that splitting your head open wasn't half as bad as it sounded and was just a minor cut, I was very young at the time.

Also reminds me in my younger days of when my sister was telling me she'd studied the General Strike in history at school. I asked which war he served in and she laughed at me for weeks

Last edited:
BORDER PATROL ALERT

The British Border Patrol is asking citizens to keep on the lookout for a red 1951 Chevy that they suspect is being used to smuggle illegal immigrants From Calais to Dover , through the Channel Tunnel. If you see the vehicle pictured below and have reasons to believe that it is the suspect vehicle, you are urged to contact your local police.

Attachments

• car.jpg
    car.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 325

Users who are viewing this thread

Back