Quotes and Jokes (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

koko.jpg

I saw a borderline joke in the General Chat in World of Tanks the other day; I apologise for its dark humourous play on words, I'll get my coat now before it (or as they say in WoT I'll get in my Tank - sounds of running feet, and the clang of the hatches shutting and engines starting up)

My wife and I fostered a kid earlier to day.
All four cans hit.

Last edited:
Why did I get divorced? Well, last week was my birthday. My wife didn't wish me a happy birthday. My parents forgot and so did my kids. I went to work and even my colleagues didn't wish me a happy birthday. As I entered my office, my secretary said, "Happy birthday, boss!" I felt so special. She asked me out for lunch. After lunch, she invited me to her apartment. We went there and she said, "Do you mind if I go into the bedroom for a minute?" "Okay," I said. She came out 5 minutes later with a birthday cake, my wife, my parents, my kids, my friends, my colleagues all yelling, "SURPRISE!!!" while I was waiting on the sofa... naked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back