In case u havent happen to notice, I served with distinction in the Special Warfare community.... Hence the Avatar to ur left..... Alittle breakdown of ur very calm, intelligent post........
Oh so I see, i guess something went terribly wrong with your disciplinary training then ?!
My dad, two of my uncle's all served in the army, and one of them in the special forces. However none of them are as aggressive or disrespectful to other individuals as you primus ! hows that ?
Something definitely went wrong with your training ! Or your just steaming off cause you had a rough day with your peers screaming down your face. ?
Sure I will, not that it matters....
No you won't primus, atleast not from the ones you insult without reason.
I guess I should change my attitude and posting style that I've had for the last 10 months just for special little ol' u......
Not at all, aggressiveness can be a good thing, but your abusing yours primus !
Heres a clue Pal.... I get along with everyone here except for a couple turds in the bowl........ New turds I might add....... Ive been away awhile, and u missed my apparent uniqueness here........ Ur getting a pretty swift introduction......
Your lack of respect is astounding primus.
Heres something pretty simple for u to understand...... Ur a noob here and u dont just come here with ur dicka swingin and try to just insult and combat the long standing members here.... U earn ur place, just like in ur precious little Army........
You know what, judging by those comments i would doubt you ever served ! And if you did, well sorry if this sounds rough, but god bless i didnt serve with you then !
Sure in the army you earn your place, but this is a "Public" forum buddy
"I think U've been cheated...... The best part of u ran down the crack of ur Momma'a ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress......"
-Full Metal Jacket
Keep the insults going primus if it really amuzes you that much, but don't expect getting anything out of it.
I live for confrontations, and u and a few others make my day..... However, there are, of course, other alternatives for u to excercise......... One is to conform and be respectful of others opinions, as they are 2 urs...... Then theres the other way........ My favorite way......
Your favorite way is confrontations ? Poor you primus, poor you.
Remember, again as a reminder, that I dont have problems with any of the other members here, (well....most of em hehe) and get along quite nicely if I do say so myself...
Well I've been respectful for you and your opinion from the start primus, and I havent once tried to insult you. So what exactly did I do wrong ?
So maybe, just maybe, the problem isnt with me..........
Hmmmmmmmmm...
So what your basicly trying to say here is that by me having another opinion than you, im the one thats causing the problem ? primus you really need to get out abit !
In any case being the man that I am, i hold no grudge after silly arguements like these, so you aint on my hated-list yet primus.
