Shinpachi's 3D/CGI World

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Great work as always Shinpachi.

I do have a question though. I look but really didnt see anything. What are you making all these models for? Will they all be put together for a extreamly detailed model, or is this just a hobby of making different parts. I am very intrested in what all these models will be put in use for.

Hello beaupower32!
Thanks for the good question but I may disappoint you....
I am only researching and creating them out of my curiousity as a hobby.

In other words, I am challenging how far I can go maintaining the quality that I allow myself within my limited free time and ability.

Yes, I am enjoying it and that is all.
Sorry if I may have disappointed you but hope you would enjoy too

Thanks again for enjoying my work, Wayne, Aaron and vB!

OK. My final 3D CG image for the R-3350 may look like this being mounted on the dolly but I can't promise if I can reach there.
I only keep researching and scratching the lines on my PC monitor.

Attachments

• w_dolly.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 103
Crickey Shin.....wow !

Have you considered offering your work on the radials to those guys who actually rebuild and maintain them ?. Its got to be a whole lot easier to see how something should look and fit together in one of your renderings than scracthing your head looking at a maintenance manual. Your work has to be a easier to understand to some-one who is new to working on these engines....like an aprentice ?

And another question.....do you have plans (can your computer and software manage) to create a sort of 'see through' radial that is animated ?.

I also think you should consider selling prints of your work

I appreciate your so thoughtful kind advice for my future work, Geedee.

I have never considered to offer my engine work for the education purposes because I would have to sacrifice all my life for the whole half a year or one year to complete it. The price for technical illustration in the market is gnerally not so good as people may imagine.

Yes, I have such a plan as animating the engine to show its inside mechanism.
I have ever attempted it on the Nakajima Sakae Model 21 engine but it was totally another tough work as I needed precise calculation for the synchronization of each part.

Here is my previous work.
Please click the MOVYYYYY!!!
Thanks!

Last edited:
Thank you very much!

Attachments

• 18EA_06(crank_remake)image02a&bRM.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 95
  • 18EA_06(crank_remake)image03RM.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 92
  • 18EA_06(crank_remake)image04RM.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 98
Thanks for your kind comment as always Wayne
It encourages me very much.

Hello again, beaupower32.
Your question was frankly a big wakeup call for me
Thanks!

What can I say Shinpachi, I went and looked at your more than fantastic work. I can't find the words to describe what you do, it is utterly fantastic, great job, you are a great artist 8) 8)

Thanks beaupower32, vB, ontos and Gnomey for enjoying my work!

Your question was a big wakeup call for me, beaupower32, because I was forgetting to try to show my work so as to be understood easily by anybody.

BTW, please let me show my respect to the maker here before going into the next step.
Thanks

Attachments

• Wright_logoimage03RS.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 99
Very beautiful Shinpachi san. In responce to showing your work, you could try asking around in the forum and let the forum find avenues for you to display your work. Who knows, you could end up illustraiting with Pixar.

Users who are viewing this thread