Shooting at Fort Hood

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Do like that General in the Phillipines did bullets soaked in pigs blood scares the yippees out of them,"I'm going too Hell" to bad

We just had a student shooting last Thursday here in Pécs... 23 year old student, apparently schizophrene, on anti-depressants. Noone knew how bad, as he always bought them at different chemists. Outsider at school, hassled for being 'weird' and 'probably a faggot'. School day as normal, at 13:00 he suddenly pulled out a .22 handgun, and started shooting his classmates. Killed a 19 year old chemistry student, and wounded a teacher, one or two other students, and the janitor. School was closed off by police but he slipped the net, found him 5 mins later at the nearby hospital where he surrendered himself. That's as much as I know, facts are still unveiling... No personal comments to add at this point...

Dang, hate to hear that, A4K. Can't help but think, though, that it would've been over a lot sooner if more people were trained properly and licensed for concealed-carry...and allowed to carry.

Somebody at Fort Hood Should Be Walking the Plank - Andy McCarthy - The Corner on National Review Online

I'm a teacher and people on this forum say "something is wrong with me" because I'd feel safer with a gun to defend myself and my students.

Users who are viewing this thread