SWEET!!..Size doesn't matter! or does it? (1 Viewer)

Wayne Little

Moderator
Staff
Mod
65,454
8,501
Joined
Oct 7, 2006
Location
Adelaide Sth. Aust.
Ok Dan here is the BIG project I have been working on the past week.
 

Attachments

  • Box Top_9506.JPG
    Box Top_9506.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 322
  • Box Bottom_9507.JPG
    Box Bottom_9507.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 314
  • Zero_Sprue_9515.JPG
    Zero_Sprue_9515.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 323
I like the box art. I have been looking for P-38s in this size to build 2 Squadrons in formation from a photo I saw.

DBII
 
Ok here is the flight deck first...the umade sections.

Then assembled and painted....
 

Attachments

  • Zuikaku Flight Deck_9448.JPG
    Zuikaku Flight Deck_9448.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 302
  • Zuikaku Flight Deck_9445.JPG
    Zuikaku Flight Deck_9445.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 307
  • Zuikaku Flight Deck_9511.JPG
    Zuikaku Flight Deck_9511.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 296
I'll make the shots nice and big so you wont need glasses of any kind!:D

here is what I was working on the other day which I thought was a candidate for Njaco's thread...amazing jaw dropping pics...

YES... I cut all the masks one at a time tiny as they are and applied them!!
It took me over an hour to do them all with a few shape and sizing errors discarded and repeated to get it right....I know, I know.. Crazy B*stard...

and thanks for your comments, Guys!:D
 

Attachments

  • Zero Canopy_9468.JPG
    Zero Canopy_9468.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 276
  • Zero Canopy_9471.JPG
    Zero Canopy_9471.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 275
  • Zero Canopy Masked_9472.JPG
    Zero Canopy Masked_9472.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 282
  • Zero canopy Masked_9477.JPG
    Zero canopy Masked_9477.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 284

Users who are viewing this thread

Back