tamiya 1/48th dambuster build, for 'wayne little'

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

just read this and am amazed(girlfriend very impressed as well damn!) what detail now have even more ideas to go with,ex work.

:p very impressive work !
I suppose you used to work with a lot of photos or docs around you to correct some details.
Should be nice to put this Lancaster into a diorama.
Thanks for pics.

whats next Ian?

oh my lordy ! i've started a simple but old 1/96 avro vulcan made by 'lindberg' :shock: i might do a simple picture build of that too.

:p very impressive work !
I suppose you used to work with a lot of photos or docs around you to correct some details.
Should be nice to put this Lancaster into a diorama.
Thanks for pics.

i got alot of help from the guys on here :D

glad you like it guys.... i have another tamiya lanc up my sleeves though :lol:

ian.

Lindberg, do you have any prior experience with them? I'm building their Avenger right now, and it seems pretty good.

its the first lindberg kit i've ever seen and up to yet everything seems OK, no engines in the thing though :evil: not bad for a 1967 model kit :lol:

ian.

G'day Ian, I found your work on another forum and have used it as a basis for building my own Lancaster 'Grand Slam'. I found it brilliant to have someone who built a very similar model and show you all the 'cheats' for building it. I'm nearly finished my own Lanc and would like to know how you did the exhaust stains so well and also exactly how you did the radio wires.

Pictures moved to the thread about Switcha's Lancaster.

http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/modeling/switcha-s-lancaster-pics-14181.html#post378364

I know, I know the Grand Slam is not suppose to have to front top turrent but I could not help myself.

I look forward to your reply.
Cheers Switch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back