Watch Out Baseball, here we come!!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Njaco

The Pop-Tart Whisperer
Feb 19, 2007
Southern New Jersey
Phillies signed Cliff Lee which means that Philly will have the 4 Horseman!!!!

R2C2 - here we go!!!!!!

Roy Halladay
Roy Oswalt
Cole Hamels
Cliff Lee

The World Series is a beautiful thing.......

Cubs. World series 2011. Yea I'm an optimist.

That's not optimism, that's delusional!:D

Great lineup for the Phils on the mound. Which is a really good thing. 'Cause they can't hit fer ****!

I've gotta hope. I live a mile and a half from Wriggly Field.

That's a tough one. "Long Suffering Cubs Fan" is almost a staple in this world.

On the good side, isn't there a lot of good food around you? I seem to recall Chicago having some excellent restraunts around Wriggley.

That's a tough one. "Long Suffering Cubs Fan" is almost a staple in this world.

On the good side, isn't there a lot of good food around you? I seem to recall Chicago having some excellent restaurants around Wriggly.

Not only just around Wriggly. You can get just about any type of food imaginable in restaurants within a few miles of my house

Attachments

• img027.jpg
    img027.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 575
Cubs. World series 2011. Yeah I'm an optimist.

Let's just hope, T. Rooting for the Yankees is easy, but rooting for the Cubs is like hell.

Seriously, Cubbies, wake up! Its nearly been eight years since the last postseason win, nearly 66 since the last pennant, and 103 years since the last championship! :rolleyes:

Though if not next year, then 2015, and we'll probably be up against the Tampa Bay Rays. :lol:

Die hard Sox fan here. I'm gonna say 10 games ahead of the Stankee's this year. It's also sad for baseball when so few teams have the money to spend. They so need a salary cap so teams like KC and others have a chance. I'd rather see them knock off 25 games and have more make the playoffs, like Hockey or Basketball. Look at the Jays, pretty good team playin' in the AL east. Can't get in as a bridesmaid with the two big guns ahead of them. For Tampa Bay to lose Crawford to my RedSox is a very sad day.

I'm not a Cubby fan but for once i would like to see them win the WS just so they stop the whining........:D:D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back