What Annoyed You Today? (6 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Firefox is good; I use it all the time. It's free, too!
Open Office is excellent and it is free, too. Try it!
IrfanView is a free graphics viewer and it can re-size photos as well as other tasks.

The 2m/70cm ham rig in the truck quit on the way home on Monday. Finally got some time to troubleshoot a little bit. Unless there is a fuse on one of the internal circuit boards, it's probably going to be destined for the parts pile. Will give Yaesu a call this week, but the repair cost is probably going to be close to replacement cost. I've got one spare radio in the office, just need to uncover it and program it.

Finally got a job offer but it does not start until 12.12.22. I will also have to upgrade in internet. It's work from home. I am still looking.
And the hits keep on coming. Got an email today from HR and my new employer director announced today that they are not filling any of the open positions next month. Nothing like being strong along for a few weeks. Already have an interview with another company and two job leads. Really need an airplane fix. I am getting to old for this $@#+!

Sometimes its a sh*t world and I feel for you. Wishing you good luck with the two other job possibilities.

Got a really terrible case of the flu. It's really kicking my ass. I have had the flu before like everyone else, but this is by far the worst I have ever had it. I honestly do not wish this on anyone, not even my worst enemy.

What annoyed me today? I swear to God I could hire trained fu%#ing monkeys and get better results.

Had a new website go live, did the crew pay ANY attention to the potential pitfalls I mentioned to them (several times)?

No, so total fucking shitshow, the damn thing has been live for 12 days now and there's still broken links and missing images.

Any of you guys web designers and in need of a job? Because there are some dipshits here that need to see the unemployment line.

Running ragged at work trying to play catch up to make delivery numbers. Management come thru the hangar and tells us we can start coming in 4 hours early if we want....Guess they finally figured out what we, on the delivery end, knew back in April.

Users who are viewing this thread