What Annoyed You Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well...............if the wife is a Barbie fan.................problem solved. Bye :hello2:
This is a very anti-Barbie household.
My daughter had to write an essay for lit class about an encounter in Dante's Inferno. Her spirit guide was Barbie and took her to the Mall of Avarice, where they found the the Kardashians fighting over expensive clothes that would rot as soon as you pulled them off the rack.

Looking to paint the house with my wife.
There are 1800 shades.
:banghead:

I hope these be helpful!

I hope these be helpful!
My dining room is littered with paint concept brochures. I have an ever growing stack of sample cans.
I could probably paint the whole house with just the sample cans I have now. My house is starting to look like a f'ing kalaidescope.

That happened when the wife was picking out counter top shades. She was struggling with two chips they handed her and then they brought out "the sample book". I walked away
The fastest run of your life to anywere, but there i presume.

Last edited:
That happened when the wife was picking out counter top shades. She was struggling with two chips they handed her and then they brought out "the sample book". I walked away
But you need to support her in this big decision!!!!
I am, Honey. When you are satisfied with your choice, I will whip out the checkbook and make it a reality. Knowing full well that two weeks after it's installed you will complain that I made you get that horrid color.

My wife was diagnosed with a rare form of rheumatoid arthritis today. She has been suffering from a lot of pain for years, but nobody could pinpoint a cause. Now we have diagnosis. It is treatable, but the meds are frought with side effects. We will see if they offer any relief.

My wife was diagnosed with a rare form of rheumatoid arthritis today. She has been suffering from a lot of pain for years, but nobody could pinpoint a cause. Now we have diagnosis. It is treatable, but the meds are frought with side effects. We will see if they offer any relief.
Sounds very much what my ex-wife has. It is very frustrating not to be able to alleviate her pain. The drugs that help, steroids and pain killers, have negative side effects. We don't know if it is a form of RA or Lupus (I don't remember the latin name for the disease). In Thailand, getting urgent care, and pain killers, is so much easier. The dollar goes much farther and necessary surgery in a quality facility is quite doable. When the divorce is finalized, there will be no problem getting any surgery she will need. I just have to convince her to have it.

so sorry to hear this. My wife and I have little aches and pains it is no fun at all.
Wishing her the best!

Bugga. That takes a lot of fun out of life for both of you unless the meds work well.

Best wishes for you both

Sounds very much what my ex-wife has. It is very frustrating not to be able to alleviate her pain. The drugs that help, steroids and pain killers, have negative side effects. We don't know if it is a form of RA or Lupus (I don't remember the latin name for the disease). In Thailand, getting urgent care, and pain killers, is so much easier. The dollar goes much farther and necessary surgery in a quality facility is quite doable. When the divorce is finalized, there will be no problem getting any surgery she will need. I just have to convince her to have it.
Surgery, or divorce?

Once again hobbling around work with a bad back and no strength in my legs when the Boss says to me "You look like schmitt", to which I replied "Thanks for telling me, I would have never known otherwise". He laughed, I walked (hobbled slowly) away.
He did tell me to go home, but what's the difference between being miserable at home as opposed to being miserable at work?

Once again hobbling around work with a bad back and no strength in my legs when the Boss says to me "You look like schmitt", to which I replied "Thanks for telling me, I would have never known otherwise". He laughed, I walked (hobbled slowly) away.
He did tell me to go home, but what's the difference between being miserable at home as opposed to being miserable at work?
A day's wage?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back