What Annoyed You Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

IMG_20230804_160010.jpg

The roof isn't even done yet.

...grown men getting upset about the Barbie movie (ironically often the same ones criticising others of being "snowflakes"). My irony meter blew up at that point.

Yep - same applies as news. You do not have to watch it so turn it off and let those who do want to watch it enjoy themselves.

Haven't seen it. Don't plan on seeing it. I think it's just spoofing the whole little girl Barbie world, probably a few topical jokes thrown in. The buzz will die down and it will soon be forgotten. Check out Get Smart with Steve Carrell instead. It's better than I thought it would be.

Haven't seen it. Don't plan on seeing it. I think it's just spoofing the whole little girl Barbie world, probably a few topical jokes thrown in. The buzz will die down and it will soon be forgotten.

...so you're saying it annoyed you?

I had my roof replaced after suffering hail damage. Before the work was even done a county assessor came out to see how much more taxes they can squeeze out of me. Vultures.
One place we own seems to have escaped reassessment for probably 25 years. Got the new one a couple of months ago....up 300% on the building and 400% on the dirt. Need to get that place ready for the market and get it sold. We use it basically for storage these days. Need to update the electrical and plumbing and redo the kitchen and one bath, then sell.

I had my roof replaced after suffering hail damage. Before the work was even done a county assessor came out to see how much more taxes they can squeeze out of me. Vultures.
Why would you need to pay taxes for a roof replacement?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back