What Annoyed You Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

State of California Tax Board is after me for paying my mortgage in 2020 but only making $4,100 that year.
I explained that I was laid off due to Covid aand paid my bills from my savings.
Simple enough, right?

No, they now wants copies of "wire transfers", "1099 receipts (independent contractor transactions)", and "other" source of income.

What part of "paid from my personal savings" do they not understand?

I have zero clues why these stupid dumbasses are hounding me over a non-issue, when they should be looking toward politicians, media persons and corporate movers and shakers who are actual tax-ducking douchebags.

Because the scum in the tax office, regardless of country, always go after the low income people because a percentage decide that they cannot afford the time or effort to fight the tax whereas the "politicians, media persons and corporate movers and shakers who are actual tax-ducking douchebags." etc are likely to lawyer up and fight back.

Because if they (CA Tax Board) were not nitwits they would be working at other better jobs.

I think I solved it. Got aggressive with the leveler to reduce the twist, then found out one of the belts on the conveyor had jumped its idler. This was causing the edge of the part to drop down and snag the frame. Then found some glue build-up on another roller that was obstructing smooth travel. Because I'm running the smallest size, using the lightest gauge metal, the parts want to "float".

They hate my military college inspection vision. Go get them.

Users who are viewing this thread